Smile Makeover: Your Turn to Smile and Shine
What would it be like to finally see the smile of your dreams reflected in the mirror? Many of our smile makeover patients say it is a truly life-changing experience. In Lansdale, PA, Drs. David M. Kaffey and Mark Weinstein offer quick and effective cosmetic dentistry procedures that can conceal dental imperfections and give you a beautiful, head-turning smile. Our team performs individually tailored smile makeovers for patients, specially designed to meet your needs, goals, and budget.
What is a Smile Makeover?
Many adults are self-conscious about dental imperfections and their appearance, but the fact is, few people are naturally blessed with a model smile. Most seemingly “perfect” smiles have been enhanced with the help of a cosmetic dentist.
A smile makeover is a combination of selected cosmetic dentistry techniques, and may include:
- Professional Whitening
- You can achieve several shades difference and dramatically brighten your smile with professional whitening. Our in-office Zoom® treatment provides results in a single appointment, or you can use our take-home Opalescence® kit for more gradual whitening.
- Porcelain Veneers
- This technique provides a quick way to conceal minor imperfections, including chips, cracks, gaps, and stubborn intrinsic stains. We offer traditional and no-prep veneers.
- Dental Bonding
- Bonding is a more affordable alternative to veneers. Although it is not designed to last as long, the composite resin can achieve many of the same effects.
- Invisalign® is a great way to straighten your teeth with discreet, clear plastic aligners. You can correct many types of common misalignments, including overcrowding issues, overbite, underbite, and much more.
- Laser Gum Reshaping
- Ideally, your gum line should be symmetrical and balanced, creating an attractive frame for your teeth. Gum contouring can correct an uneven gum line or eliminate a “gummy smile.”
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Amalgam silver fillings can be conspicuous and cause dark stains that mar the beauty of your smile. Many patients choose to replace old fillings with composite resin, which is metal free and provides improved aesthetics.
Cosmetic Dentistry at Leading Dental Solutions
Our dentists are highly trained in cosmetic procedures and have years of experience helping patients enhance their smiles. At your initial appointment, you will receive an honest, straight-forward assessment with specific treatment recommendations to suit your budget. Before beginning any cosmetic treatments, your mouth must be free of decay or gum disease. Our practice provides full service general dental and periodontal care, and can provide all necessary prerequisite treatment.
Our team performs individually tailored smile makeovers for patients, specially designed to meet your needs, goals, and budget.
Depending upon the treatments selected, your smile makeover can be complete in as little as one or two appointments, or may take several months. Based on past experience with our patients, you are certain to be thrilled with the results. At Leading Dental Solutions, we want every patient to experience the confidence boost of a beautiful new smile. We accept credit cards and offer flexible financing through Carecredit®. We encourage seniors to ask about our special discount.
Schedule a Cosmetic Consultation
Today, in the hands of an experienced dentist, it is easier than ever to correct and conceal flaws and feel radiantly confident every time you smile. Take the first step towards learning more about personal recommendations for your unique smile makeover. Please contact our office online or call (215) 368-6636 today to schedule an appointment.
“I went in for a second opinion and am happy that I did. Very friendly and knowledgeable office staff. Dr. Kaffey has a great bedside manner. This is without a doubt my new dental office.” Kelly G.